Typification of Linnaean plant names in Brassicaceae (Cruciferae)
Abstract:Lectotypes, neotypes and epitypes are designated by 23 specialists for 86 previously untypified Linnaean plant names belonging to the family Brassicaceae (Cruciferae), and one epitype is designated for a previously lectotypified name. These newly proposed types support the current usage of the names concerned. Earlier but ineffective or supersedable type statements are discussed.
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Department of Botany, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD, U.K.
Publication date: August 1, 2002
Impact Factor (2014): 3.3
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites