Options and errors in citing Chinese personal names
Abstract:Chinese personal names cited in the western botanical literature continue to reveal errors. Explanations and suggestions are given, with examples, to help with proper documentation, especially by authors and editors.
Document Type: Bibliography
Publication date: August 1, 2002
More about this publication?
Impact Factor (2015): 2.9
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites