How many species of seed plants are there?
Author: Thorne, Robert F.
Source: Taxon, Volume 51, Number 3, 1 August 2002 , pp. 511-512(2)
Publisher: International Association for Plant Taxonomy
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, Claremont, California 91711, U.S.A.
Publication date: 2002-08-01
Impact Factor (2012): 2.78
Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) have been released in 2005
Submission of manuscripts: www.editorialmanager.com/taxon
- Information for Authors
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Regnum Vegetabile and Taxonomic Literature online
- Taxon electronic back issues (1950-2001) hosted by JSTOR
- Free access for IAPT members: please login at
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites