This scholarly, peer-reviewed publication of original articles and analysis of current developments in competition law is designed to complement and augment the existing literature with a special focus on European developments. Topics include:
- Vertical and Conglomerate Mergers
- Enlargement of the Union - the ramifications for Competition Policy
- Unilateral and Coordinated Effects in Merger Control
- Modernisation of European Competition law
- Cartels and Leniency
- Article 82- restatement or evolution?