European Competition Journal
ISSN 1744-1056, Online ISSN: 1757-8396
This scholarly, peer-reviewed publication of original articles and analysis of current developments in competition law is designed to complement and augment the existing literature with a special focus on European developments. Topics include:
- Vertical and Conglomerate Mergers
- Enlargement of the Union - the ramifications for Competition Policy
- Unilateral and Coordinated Effects in Merger Control
- Modernisation of European Competition law
- Cartels and Leniency
- Article 82- restatement or evolution?
Publisher: Hart Publishing
The complete issue is available for purchase
Purchasing this issue will give you access to all of the articles listed above for 2 days. You may also purchase articles individually by visiting the abstract page of the article. The exact price (including tax) will be displayed in your shopping cart before you check out. You will be able to remove this item from your shopping cart at any time before you have completed check-out.