CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN MEMBER STATES
Abstract:Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: April 1, 2006
More about this publication?
- This scholarly, peer-reviewed publication of original articles and analysis of current developments in competition law is designed to complement and augment the existing literature with a special focus on European developments. Topics include:
- Vertical and Conglomerate Mergers
- Enlargement of the Union - the ramifications for Competition Policy
- Unilateral and Coordinated Effects in Merger Control
- Modernisation of European Competition law
- Cartels and Leniency
- Article 82- restatement or evolution?