Administration of Autologous Bone Marrow-Derived Mononuclear Cells in Children With Incurable Neurological Disorders and Injury Is Safe and Improves Their Quality of Life
Authors: Sharma, Alok; Gokulchandran, Nandini; Chopra, Guneet; Kulkarni, Pooja; Lohia, Mamta; Badhe, Prerna; Jacob, V. C.
Source: Cell Transplantation, Volume 21, Supplement 1, April 2012 , pp. S79-S90(12)
Publisher: Cognizant Communication Corporation
- Muscle and Nerve 4, p186
- Experimental Hematology - Copenhagen Then El Paso Texas Then New York - p130
- British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 57, p695
- Cell Transplantation 17, p1277
- Gene Therapy (Basingstoke) 18, p1
- American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 72, p84
- Journal of Molecular Medicine - Amsterdam (Elsevier) p1301
- Journal of Neuroscience Research p2183
- Experimental and clinical transplantation p241
- Nature Immunology 3, p687
- Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine C/C of Biulleten' Eksperimental'Noi Biologii I Meditsiny p499
- Molecular Therapy 9, p475
- Cell Transplantation 15, p675
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology p363
- Journal of Chronic Diseases 12, p273
- National Medical Journal of China (Beijing) p2552
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, ingentaconnect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.