Stewardship agreement to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD): case study from Lubuk Beringin's Hutan Desa, Jambi Province, Sumatra, Indonesia
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) Southeast Asia, Jalan CIFOR, Situ Gede Sindangbarang Jero, Bogor Indonesia. 2: Centre for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn, Germany. 3: KKI-WARSI. Jl. Inu Kertapati Jambi, Indonesia. 4: Dinas Kehutanan dan Perkebunan, Kabupaten Bungo Jambi. Jl. RM. Taher. Muara Bungo. Jambi, Indonesia.
Publication date: 01 December 2010
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites