Changes in Property Rights, Forest Use and Forest Dependency of Katu Communities in Nam Dong District, Thua Thien Hue Province, Vietnam
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Asian Institute of technology, P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand. 2: Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, 1-1-1 Yayaoi, Bun kyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8657, Japan.
Publication date: 2010-12-01
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites