Abstract:Governing Africa's Forests in a Globalized World (Laura A. German, Alain Karsenty and Anne-Marie Tiani (eds.)) Earthscan, 2009, 413 pages/ ISBN: 978-1-84407-756-4, 65.
Planted Forests: Uses, Impacts and Sustainability (Julian Evans (ed.)) CAB International, Wallingford, UK and FAO of United Nations, Rome. 2009. xiv + 213 pp. ISBN 978 1 84593 564 1, 75.00 / $150.00 / 115.00
Small and Medium Forest Enterprises in Ethiopia (Abebe Haile Gebremariam, Million Bekele and Andrew Ridgewell) Farm Africa and International Institute for Environment and Development, London, UK. (IIED Small and Medium Forest Enterprise Series, No 26). 2009. ISBN: 978-1-84369-720-6
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Senior Research Associate, Climate Change, Environment and Forests Programme, ODI, London. 2: Canberra, Australia. 3: Director, Centre for Wetlands, Environment & Livelihoods, University of Huddersfield, UK.
Publication date: March 1, 2010
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites