Globalised forest-products: commodification of the matsutake mushroom in Tibetan villages, Yunnan, Southwest China
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: Centre for Mountain Ecosystem Studies, Kunming Institute of Botany, Heilongtan, Kunming, 650204, China; World Agroforestry Centre ICRAF-China, Heilongtan, Kunming, 650204, China; School of International Development, University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, UK.
Publication date: 2010-03-01
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites