Abstract:Conifer Reproductive Biology (Williams, C.G.) Springer Science+ Business Media. 2009. 169pp. ISBN 978-1-4020-9601-3. 44.99.
Forest Ecology Recent Advances in Plant Ecology (Arnold Van Der Valk (editor)) Springer Science and Business Media, B.V. ISBN: 978-90-481-2794-4-8, e-ISBN: 978-90-481-2795-5, DOI: 10.1007/978-90-481-2795-5, recommended price 139.05
Forest Inventory Methodology and Applications (Annika Kangas and Matti Maltamo (editors)) Vol. 10, Managing Forest Ecosystems, series editors K.v.Gadow, T. Pukkala, M.Tome, Springer, Dortrecht, ISBN 978-90-481-3164-8 (PB), pp. xix + 362. 53.45
Tree Planting Guidelines for Uganda (Jacovelli, P. with Milligan, B., Amumpe, A., Nalwadda, C., Kakungulu, Z., Odeke, C., Atuyamba, A. and Businge, T.) Sawlog Production Grant Scheme (SPGS), 2009. Kampala, Uganda. 287 pp.
Valuable broadleaved forests in Europe (Heinrich Spiecker, Sebastian Hein, Kaisu Makkonen-Spiecker, and Michael Thies (eds)) European Forest Institute Research Report 22. Brill, Leiden. 256 pages. ISBN 978 90 04 16795 7. 118.00 or $184.00.
Document Type: Research Article
Publication date: December 1, 2009
More about this publication?
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites