The Voluntary Partnership Agreement: the Ghanaian and Malaysian experience
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Timber Industry Development Division, P.O. Box 738, Takoradi, Ghana. 2: Centre for Conservation and Sustainability, Buckinghamshire New University, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycome, HP 11 2 JZ, England. 3: Faculty of Silviculture and Forest Engineering, Transilvania University, Sirul Beethoven 1, Brasov, Romania. 4: Faculty of Forestry, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM, Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Publication date: 2009-09-01
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites