Assessing the impact of environmental campaigns against the activities of a pulp and paper company in Indonesia
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: University of Joensuu, Faculty of Forestry, P.O.Box 111, FI-80101 Joensuu, Finland. 2: Institute of Global Warming & Ecological Studies, D-Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida-201303, India.
Publication date: 01 December 2007
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites