Effects of tariff liberalization on the global forest sector: application of the GTAP model
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: Lecturer, Department of International Trade, Jin-Wen Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan. 2: Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Shih Hsin University, No. 1 Lane 17 Sec.1 Mu-Cha Rd. Taipei, Taiwan. 3: Professor, Department of Public Finance, Jin-Wen Institute of Technology, 99 An-Chung Rd. Sindian City, Taipei, Taiwan 231.
Publication date: 2005-09-01
- The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on all aspects of forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Theme editions are a regular feature and attract a wide audience.
The IFR is part of The Global Forest Information Service - GFIS
International Forestry Review has a 5-year impact factor of 1.733
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Online guide to scientific writing
- Back issues and missing issues
- Ingenta Connect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites