BILD - The British Institute of Learning Disabilities
BILD, The British Institute of Learning Disabilities, wants a society where people with learning disabilities are equal citizens, with the right support to live their lives as they want to. We work to make this happen in partnership with them and family carers by influencing policy-makers and encouraging good practice in the workforce who provide support. Our Journals publicise research in our field as well as helping to spread new ideas and good practice.
- Good Autism Practice (GAP)
- Volume 8, Number 1, May 2007 - Volume 19, Number 1, May 2018
- International Journal of Positive Behavioural Support
- Volume 1, Number 1, Autumn 2011 - Volume 7, Number 2, Autumn 2017
- SLD Experience, The
- Volume 49, Number 1, Autumn 2007 - Volume 77, Number 1, Autumn 2017