The U.S. Department of Defense Internet-Accessible Directory of Public Health Laboratory Services
Authors: Kalasinsky, Victor F.1; Tristan, Jesse O.1; Strausborger, Stacy L.1; Rumm, Peter D.2; Luong, Thuy T.1; Pizzolato, Karen M.1; Blubaugh, Lynn M.1; Mullick, Florabel G.1; MacIntosh, Victor H.3; Gaydos, Joel C.3
Source: Military Medicine, Volume 176, Number 11, November 2011 , pp. 1205-1206(2)
Document Type: Research article
Affiliations: 1: Department of Environmental and Infectious Disease Sciences, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 6825 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20306. 2: Division of Surgical, Orthopedics, and Restorative Devices, Food and Drug Administration, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993. 3: Division of Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response System Operations, Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center, 11800 Tech Road, Silver Spring, MD 20904.
Publication date: 2011-11-01
- Military Medicine is the Association's official monthly journal. The objective of the Journal is to promote awareness of Federal medicine by providing a forum for responsible discussion of common ideas and problems relevant to Federal healthcare. Its mission is: To increase healthcare education by providing scientific and other information to its readers; to facilitate communication; and to offer a prestige publication for members' writings.
Military Medicine's 5-year Impact Factor: 1.061
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviewer Information
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- In this: publication
- By this: publisher
- In this Subject: Medicine (General) , Political Science
- By this author: Kalasinsky, Victor F. ; Tristan, Jesse O. ; Strausborger, Stacy L. ; Rumm, Peter D. ; Luong, Thuy T. ; Pizzolato, Karen M. ; Blubaugh, Lynn M. ; Mullick, Florabel G. ; MacIntosh, Victor H. ; Gaydos, Joel C.