Military Medical Education: Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Medical Defense Training as a Model for Planners
Authors: Cieslak, Theodore J.; Cieslak, Theodore J.1; Pavlin, Julie A.2; Noah, Donald L.3; Dire, Daniel J.4; Stanek, Scott A.5; Kortepeter, Mark G.5; Jarrett, David G.5; Pastel, Ross H.5; Darling, Robert G.5; Jacocks, John M.6; Hurst, Charles G.7; Richards, Barbara A.8; Eitzen, Edward M.9
Source: Military Medicine, Volume 169, Number 5, May 2004 , pp. 337-341(5)
Document Type: Research Article
Affiliations: 1: San Antonio Military Pediatric Center, San Antonio, TX. 2: Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, MD. 3: Office of Air Force Surgeon General, Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, DC. 4: Fifth Medical Group, United States Army, Birmingham, AL. 5: United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Fort Detrick, MD. 6: Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, Bethesda, MD. 7: United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. 8: United States Food and Drug Administration, Center for Radiologic Devices and Health, Gaithersburg, MD. 9: United States Dept of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC.
Publication date: May 2004
- Military Medicine will be available on another platform. See: http://publications.amsus.org. Please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to continue access to this title.
Military Medicine is the Association's official monthly journal. The objective of the Journal is to promote awareness of Federal medicine by providing a forum for responsible discussion of common ideas and problems relevant to Federal healthcare. Its mission is: To increase healthcare education by providing scientific and other information to its readers; to facilitate communication; and to offer a prestige publication for members' writings.
Military Medicine's 5-year Impact Factor: 1.061
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviewer Information
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- In this: publication
- By this: publisher
- In this Subject: Medicine (General) , Political Science
- By this author: Cieslak, Theodore J. ; Cieslak, Theodore J. ; Pavlin, Julie A. ; Noah, Donald L. ; Dire, Daniel J. ; Stanek, Scott A. ; Kortepeter, Mark G. ; Jarrett, David G. ; Pastel, Ross H. ; Darling, Robert G. ; Jacocks, John M. ; Hurst, Charles G. ; Richards, Barbara A. ; Eitzen, Edward M.