Australian Academic Press
Australian Academic Press is Australia's premier independent publisher for the behavioural sciences, producing an impressive range of internationally recognised academic journals, books, conference proceedings and specialist monographs since 1987.
We are committed to the quality production and dissemination of professional and academic knowledge in psychology and its related fields throughout the world via both print and electronic means.
We work closely with universities, professional organisations, academics and clinicians to ensure high standards of readability, presentation and impact are achieved in all published materials.
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology
- Volume 35, Number 1, 1 April 2002 - Volume 38, Number 3, December 2005
- Psychiatry, Psychology and Law
- Volume 9, Number 1, 1 April 2002 - Volume 11, Number 2, December 2004
- Twin Research
- Volume 1, Number 1, 1 May 1998 - Volume 7, Number 6, December 2004
- Twin Research and Human Genetics
- Volume 8, Number 1, January 2005 - Volume 9, Number 6, December 2006