Natural and Experimentally Induced Infection of Syrian Hamsters with a Newly Recognized Parvovirus
Authors: Besselsen, David G.; Gibson, Susan V.; Besch-Williford, Cynthia L.; Purdy, Gregory A.; Knowles, Rick L.; Wagner, Joseph E.; Pintel, David J.; Franklin, Craig L.; Hook, Reuel R.; Riley, Lela K.
Source: Comparative Medicine, Volume 49, Number 3, June 1999 , pp. 308-312(5)
Document Type: Short communication
Publication date: 1999-06-01
- Comparative Medicine (CM), an international journal of comparative and experimental medicine, is the leading English-language publication in the field and is ranked by the Science Citation Index in the upper third of all scientific journals. The mission of CM is to disseminate high-quality, peer-reviewed information that expands biomedical knowledge and promotes human and animal health through the study of laboratory animal disease, animal models of disease, and basic biologic mechanisms related to disease in people and animals.
Attention Members: To access the full text of the articles, be sure you are logged in to the AALAS website.
- Editorial Board
- Information for Authors
- Submit a Paper
- Subscribe to this Title
- Membership Information
- Information for Advertisers
- For issues prior to 1998
- Institutional Subscription Activation
- ingentaconnect is not responsible for the content or availability of external websites
- In this: publication
- By this: publisher
- In this Subject: Biology/Life Sciences , Zoology , Veterinary Medicine
- By this author: Besselsen, David G. ; Gibson, Susan V. ; Besch-Williford, Cynthia L. ; Purdy, Gregory A. ; Knowles, Rick L. ; Wagner, Joseph E. ; Pintel, David J. ; Franklin, Craig L. ; Hook, Reuel R. ; Riley, Lela K.