Use of Endoscopic and Ultrasound Techniques in the Guinea Pig Leiomyoma Model
Authors: Porter, Kathy B.; Tsibris, John C. M.; Porter, Gregory W.; O'brien, William F.; Spellacy, William N.
Source: Comparative Medicine, Volume 47, Number 5, October 1997 , pp. 537-539(3)
- Biol. Reprod 52, p824
- Contemp. Top. Lab. Anim. Sci. 36, p54
- Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 171, p1139
- Prax. 14, p123
- nippon juigaku zasshi. the japanese journal of veterinary sc 48, p615
- Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 174, p654
- Obstet. Gynecol. 80, p884
- Radiology 196, p99
- N. Engl. J. Med. 328, p856
- Invest. 3, p177
- Invest. 3, p61
- Head Neck Surg. 111, p439
- J. Gynecol. Surg. 7, p37
When you click on an active link, the best onward links available for that reference will be calculated and presented to you. You may obtain links to view the abstract or the full text of the referenced article; some resources may require that you have a subscription.
As part of its policy of continual improvement, ingentaconnect regularly extends its linking mechanisms to include new resources, so you may find that a given article link offers more resources when retried at a later date.