provides administrators with the information and tools to assist in understanding, promotion and usage of ingentaconnect.
ingentaconnect provides a list of Frequently Answered Questions, designed primarily for your users. Do email email@example.com if there are questions you think we could usefully include here. View FAQs.
Download and print information about the various ingentaconnect services:
- Summary of our services for libraries
- IngentaConnect Complete - integrated document delivery, current awareness and customization modules
- Document Delivery - mediated or unmediated electronic document supply for 13,500 research publications
Make the best use of ingentaconnect's administrator services with help from our handy how-to tips. We will be adding more subjects to this area, and new tips will be circulated via our newsletter as they are published. Let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if there are areas for which you would like us to provide how-to tips.
- How to ... download free usage statistics
- How to ... report access problems
- How to ... link to publications and articles on ingentaconnect
- includes details of how to download various title/holdings lists e.g. for use in link server configuration
- How to ... activate subscriptions on ingentaconnect
Download and print user guides for ingentaconnect administrators and users; again, let us know (email@example.com) if you would like us to produce a user guide for a particular subject:
- Library Administrator User Guide
- InTouch alerting
- Payment accounts
- Deposit Accounts End User Information Sheet
We have created some email templates that you may wish to use to promote ingentaconnect services to your users. You are welcome to customize these templates to meet the requirements of your own institution. We will be adding more of these in the near future.
Stay up to date with what's happening at ingentaconnect and elsewhere in the information industry, by reading our quarterly eyetoeye newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Please feel free to contact ingentaconnect if you have any questions, or require any further information:
Customer services: email@example.com